6:50 PM

Flowers and Gibsons

Jenn and I decided to go to Gibsons today for the afternoon.  On our way out I spotted this:






































It was a nice day, about 10 degrees.  Gibsons is a short ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay so we decided that it would be a good afternoon outing.

We had lunch and walked on a beach path by Molly's Reach.  Then we walked to another beach and hung out there for a bit.

Never did take a picture of Molly's Reach but here are some of other stuff!  The one home perched on top of the large cliff had an enormous deck...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great Denny - Looks like Spring in BC.....far from that in Nova Scotia!

Take care - great to get to see so pictures of you guys.

Mike

Grand Master I said...

Very nice... it's been rather cold out here. A friend got back from ice fishing, and he said the ice is close to 3ft thick!

Post a Comment